Chihuahua & Small Dog Rescue, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization. To view our determination letter from the IRS, please click on this link.
We are also a registered Colorado Charitable Organization. You can click on this link to view our Charitable License.
- Member of American Humane Society
- Adams County Animal Shelter- Shelter Manager
- Larimer Humane Society – Foster Program
- La Junta Animal Services – Shelter Manager
- Rocky Ford – Shelter Manager
- Eagle County Animal Shelter
- Denver Animal Shelter
- Colorado Department of Agriculture – PACFA License # 131-5406-06 (Received April, 2006)
- Colorado Security of State – Charitable Organization – License # 20053008432 (Received Oct 25, 2005)
- Colorado Secretary of State – Articles of Organization – We are in Good Standing (Filed October, 2005)
- IRS Federal ID number – 20-3492450 (Received Oct, 2005)
- Internal Revenue Service – 501 (c)(3) DNL # 17053342008035, Effective Date 10/22/2005.
The PACFA License requires a yearly inspection by Colorado Department of Agriculture